December 28, 2017
Ionic and Versa are Fitbit’s latest and most advanced fitness smartwatches, with a brand new Fitbit App Gallery that adds support for third-party applications ranging from fitness to finances, social, sports and more. The new Uptivo app brings the Uptivo experience to the Fitbit Ionic and Versa, and gives you the possibility to keep your training zones under control on your favorite fitness wearable! You can also track duration, calories burned, heart rate, Target Zone, and GPS data such as distance, pace, and speed.
Track, record, and review workouts in your Uptivo account
At the end of every session, the app displays a full summary of your training, and uploads all the data to your Uptivo Cloud account. You can review the Fitbit Ionic and Versa fitness reports in a personal journal, alongside all the workouts performed at your Uptivo fitness club.
To install the Uptivo app on Fitbit Ionic AND VERSA
1. Download and install the Fitbit app on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
2. Pair the Fitbit smartwatch to your smartphone or tablet
3. Go to the Ionic App Gallery in your Fitbit app and look for Uptivo
4. Download and install the Uptivo app
5. Setup your account in the Uptivo app settings